Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster tremolo - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: Fender Jaguar/Jazzmaster tremolo

As title says, I have a Squier Bass VI and would like to upgrade the tremolo. Open to Mexican, Japan or ideally AVRI tremolos. Lots of people have upgraded to Mastery or other tremolos for their Jags and Jazzmasters, so hoping there are some spare Fender ones out there. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Check the distance between the bridge pivot screws. IIRC, the Bass VI bridge is longer than its guitar equivalent.

If you only require the vibrato tailpiece section, disregard my previous comment.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Check the distance between the bridge pivot screws. IIRC, the Bass VI bridge is longer than its guitar equivalent.

If you only require the vibrato tailpiece section, disregard my previous comment.
    Yes, I'm just looking for the tremolo, which as far as I'm aware is the same one used on Jaguars and Jazzmasters.