Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NGD LTD BK 600 - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NGD LTD BK 600

What's Hot
KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1137
edited September 2023 in Guitar
Traded my EC1000T Deluxe for it couple weeks ago.

On board is all the stuff I wished the ec1000 had without going for the 24 fret model which I'm not very keen on.
What is it that I wanted? Full satin finish, ebony board, two knob layout, coil taps and set thru design with a fantastic upper frets access.

Still 22 frets and full thickness body, Gotoh locking TOM, locking tuners. It's heavy as hell and you can hear that just as well as feel.
To be honest didn't even know these exist until this particular one popped up for sale like few miles away from me and the seller
accepted a trade offer just to try something slightly different.

Made to a very high standard, no corners cut here, it's my fourth Eclipse shaped ESP/LTD and it's actually a nicer guitar 
than a Jap full fat Eclipse I owned in the past. It's the first version with Kelliher's signature lace sensors, I think they come with Duncans now.

Great modern take on an LP and I'm a sucker for that finish, looks awesome in person.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments