Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). All Sold - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

All Sold

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
edited October 2023 in Guitars £

- Fender LTD American Professional Stratocaster Rosewood Neck in Desert Sand  postage SOLD £1225

- Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass in Worn Ebony SOLD on Reverb £880

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• to please the wife and the wallet, both are in excellent condition
    Good to know!
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
    nero1701 said:
    to please the wife and the wallet, both are in excellent condition
    Good to know!
    Hahaha, can't complain!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Sunday bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    buump
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    Hi, does it come with the original hardware?
    prudd said:
    Hi, does it come with the original hardware?
    Hello there for the Bass (Yes it has the knobs and the black pickup cover, not the bridge) for the Strat  unfortunately no, but I can sort out the 65 Pure Vintage pickups and change it for you and I keep the Lollar set.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    sorry should have said it was about the Strat, I love the idea of the Lollars, had similar ones in an old Tokai years ago. I was just think that I could chuck the original Fender stuff on a cheap ESP ive got. I am still mulling over the possibility of buying the Strat.
    prudd said:
    sorry should have said it was about the Strat, I love the idea of the Lollars, had similar ones in an old Tokai years ago. I was just think that I could chuck the original Fender stuff on a cheap ESP ive got. I am still mulling over the possibility of buying the Strat.
    No worries, I usually sell the old pickups just to recoup some money when buying a new set, I didn't like the Pure Vintage 65 anyways, too bright for my taste! 

It's a lovely guitar, plays great and sound fantastic! Thank you again for the message and if you have any other questions you can pm me! :) 
    Morning bump 
    Strat Sold, Bass still here £775 including shipping.
    Last reduction for the Bass £700 including postage as I might potentially trade it in a store. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    I don’t play bass. But if I did, that would be the kind of bass I’d love to play. GLWTS. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I don’t play bass. But if I did, that would be the kind of bass I’d love to play. GLWTS. 
    It's a fun bass to play, some part of me don't want to sell it but need to coup some money or trade it for something I need!
    Sold on Reverb