Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Harley Benton 1x12 Cab - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Harley Benton 1x12 Cab

What's Hot
RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
Any experience with the Harley Benton 1x12 with vintage 30 in it? 
I need a 1x12 and can't afford a Zilla yet. Just wanted to know if they're really as good as they seem.
Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• S56035S56035 Frets: 833
    I had one. Was fine at home. Only can I've ever had though so not much to compare against. Only got rid of it due to space.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I have had the 2x12 version for a number of years, I don't think it gets much better for the price. As above, I haven't had the chance to compare it to anything else but I'm very happy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1896
    I have one, the Tolex is pretty thin, but it’s amazing for the price (I think it was actually cheaper than buyer a V30 in its own when I bought mine!)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Fingers657Fingers657 Frets: 70
    edited September 2023
    I’ve got two HB cabinets,one upright slanted front and the straight both with 2 X 12” Celestion vintage 30s in.
    Both are still the best sounding value for money quality built plywood speaker cabinets out there.
    So you should be very happy with the one speaker version.
    Ive got a few other makes of cabinets Orange VOX Marshall Electro-Harmonix & Blackstar to name a few The Harley Benton’s get lots of use here.

• I've got the 2x12. Had it ages and I've never felt the need to get another cab. 

• I noticed the excellent dust covers for them are really good prices at the moment if anyone is after any?
    I bought mine when I bought the cabinets and they were more expensive then.