Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FREE TODAY ONLY: Positive Grid Bias FX2 Standard. IT IS NO LONGER "TODAY"!!! - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FREE TODAY ONLY: Positive Grid Bias FX2 Standard. IT IS NO LONGER "TODAY"!!!

What's Hot
fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
edited September 2023 in Studio & Recording
BIAS FX 2 | Guitar Effects Processor and Software – Positive Grid

Use discount code FREEYOURMUSIC at the checkout and it will go to Zero.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Can't complain at that can you! Great deal, thanks for sharing
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Ah, beat me to it. I just posted this in the Plugin Deals thread

Would be silly not to
  • MikeBMikeB Frets: 173
    Cheers for the heads up. Just grabbed a copy. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    FREEYOURMUSIC

Thanks for the share.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • over priced
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    The system refused to apply the code. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• euaneuan Frets: 1051
    It’s no longer today. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    euan said:
    It’s no longer today. 
    It is today! Just a different today to the other one.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • euaneuan Frets: 1051
    The present today is the future in the context of this thread’s today which is now in today’s past
  • Yes I fell for this on the day , it was done in US time so I missed it 
      I’ve got my spark mini anyway & licenses for bias fx & bias amp for iPad but never liked the program on my iPad. 

I really really like Polychrome McRocklin Suite, that will have to be an Xmas present 
  • Rocker said:
    The system refused to apply the code. 
    It was Free on the 21st Sept.