Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Gibson LP Special, Fender Inoran Jazzmaster, Squier Mustang, Epiphone Crestwood Custom, EJ-200 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Gibson LP Special, Fender Inoran Jazzmaster, Squier Mustang, Epiphone Crestwood Custom, EJ-200

KylefKylef Frets: 1013
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
After not one but two recent extravagant purchases, I’ve decided to sell some things to raise some funds.

Would prefer pickup for these (I’m based in Fife), however happy to discuss postage and could get suitable packaging materials. 

Happy to answer any questions, and can provide plenty more pictures if requested.

Gibson LP Special in TV Yellow 2019 - £1100

Great player in great nick, no issues. Spent most of its life in its case.

Fender Inoran Jazzmaster - £1150

Vintage spec MIJ Jazzmaster, C profile neck, 7.25” radius neck. Exceptional guitar, has been upgraded with Staytrem bridge and collet, a black guard and parchment pickup covers and knobs. Also has Fender tolex hard case. Has the buzz stop back on that’s not in the pic.

Fender Jag-Stang Sonic Blue - £750 SOLD

One of the recent Mexican reissues. Pin head mark on the back but aside from that in excellent condition. Trem locked but springs included. Original gig back. 

Squier Classic Vibe Mustang - £260 

Limited edition I believe, in the desired Lake Placid Blue with Competition Stripe. Few play marks. Trem locked but springs included.

Epiphone Crestwood Custom - £280

Cracking guitar, and a great looking thing. Pickups are great, trem holds tune. Excellent nick.

Epiphone EJ-200ce & Hard Case - £350

Purchased very recently, along with the hard case. Big sounding guitar, pickups are excellent in these. Plays great, excellent condition. The newer versions of these have a more yellow-ey burst as opposed to orange, like this one which I personally prefer. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments