Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking for a Fender Telecaster Esquire Showman Scorpion - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Looking for a Fender Telecaster Esquire Showman Scorpion

Looking for one of there jokers, let me know if you have one you would part with or see one in a shoppe

Very niche and very Marmite, but I need one in my life….you know how it is….

Cheers!

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Wasn’t there a few Esquire H variants like this? I seem to recall some matte finish ones, possibly with piston inlays or some such?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 2884
    edited September 2023
    Wasn’t there a few Esquire H variants like this? I seem to recall some matte finish ones, possibly with piston inlays or some such?

In this run there were the GT’s with a racing stripe, the Celtic with a Celtic inspired 12th fret inlay and the Scorpion

All 2003 MIK Set neck 1 pickup

Not sure of others, although the FMT’s are similar construction but 2 pickup and flame maple top

Not sure about the one you mention, time to go down a Google rabbit hole!….

Edit…looks to be the Fender Flathead from the Custom Shoppe
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 2884
    Theres gotta be one, somewhere?