Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Panasonic LUMIX G80 & G Vario 14-45mm Lens – Boxed – £350 posted - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Panasonic LUMIX G80 & G Vario 14-45mm Lens – Boxed – £350 posted

beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
edited September 2023 in Misc £
To fund an amp I've seen, up for sale is my Micro Four Thirds Lumix G80 camera. It comes boxed and includes: 
  • LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S lens (not the 12-60 kit lens stated on the box)
  • LUMIX strap
  • Original charger
  • Manual and various pamphlets
  • 16GB SD Card
It's such a nice camera to use. It's intuitive, feels great in the hand and has plenty of great features, such as 4K and post focus. The in-body stabilisation coupled with the stabilised lens is quite phenomenal. 

Overall, it's in excellent condition, has a low shutter count of 818 and a power count of 129 – it has barely been used!

I'd rather not sell this as it's perfect for my needs, but the amp in question isn't made anymore. I can get another one of these (or a G9) in a few months, just unlikely this little used. Any questions, fire away.

£350 posted SOLD ON EBAY

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter