Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). This Pedal is Freakin awesome. Crazy tube circuits Sidekick - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

This Pedal is Freakin awesome. Crazy tube circuits Sidekick

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
It really is everything you could want in a mod/rev/del pedal
 https://youtu.be/aKhRi3VPVcA?si=Y88QW8dJ8jsBGuuz
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Very nice. I was interested in the previous version. It looks like a very well thought out package.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LewyLewy Frets: 3795
    I think they've missed a trick with the switching - there should be an option to have the reverb always on and the other two effects on the footswitches. In fact they should have it so you can choose any one of the effects always on and the footswitches kick in the other two.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Lewy said:
    I think they've missed a trick with the switching - there should be an option to have the reverb always on and the other two effects on the footswitches. In fact they should have it so you can choose any one of the effects always on and the footswitches kick in the other two.  
    You can have all effects with an independent bypass control with the additional XT footswitch. Yes, it is an extra cost but small footprint if you require this feature. The pedal is marketed for 80’s production sounds where often these effects were used in combination.

Without the XT footswitch you could have reverb only on one footswitch and either a combination of modulation and delay or each effect on it’s own on the other footswitch. You would have to un-assign mod if you didn’t want that or turn the delay mix (labelled ‘more’) down if you wanted mod only. Seems like a sensible compromise to fit it into by a small pedal. I like the specific feature set.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ahh, yes I’d want rev / mod & delay all on at once