Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Keeley electronics odr1 uncle Larry approved ! - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Keeley electronics odr1 uncle Larry approved !

What's Hot
guitarmanglerguitarmangler Frets: 557
edited September 2023 in FX
Tom B testing the new keeley nobles screamer 

https://youtu.be/mHm6CGpFmUU?si=0nq1EtL4rzcvM7bH
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    Keeley :)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • viz said:
    Keeley :)
    No glasses and autocorrect on my phone! Good spot. Thank you ! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Buy a Nobels ODR Mini and an Ibanez Tube Screamer Mini. The pair will cost less, take up slightly less space, and will let you a) run both at the same time, b) change the pedal order.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • willowillo Frets: 240
    I feel differently about this than a lot of other homages because it's a small manufacturer and the original designer already has his own version out there. Not really sure there's any need for a Keeley version.
  • I watched  bits of demos. 

guyinlyon said:
    Buy a Nobels ODR Mini and an Ibanez Tube Screamer Mini. The pair will cost less, take up slightly less space, and will let you a) run both at the same time, b) change the pedal order.
    It's not quite the same as this. But what it is probably slightly less useful. Robert Keeley seemed to have to explain a lot what he had done, almost as if its something nobody actually wants. So, yes I think you are right. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    If nothing else it’ll be interesting to see what happens when you combine something with too much low end, with something with too little low end 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    edited September 2023
    How many rollin’ rocks had Tom had before filming? lol

actually this has got me GASing after a Halo now. 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    I preferred the Keeley. Didn't sound as shrilll as the other two.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Neilybob said:
    How many rollin’ rocks had Tom had before filming? lol

Looks like he's struggling a bit haha
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Keeley was saying they invested more than half a million in new equipment to manufacture this. They do everything in-house. Fair play to 'em, that's a fair whack. It will save them in the long run I guess
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Hydra sounds pretty good there too. Of course Tom B playing it probably has more to do with that than anything in the pedal…
  • I must admit the one pedal I have from Keeley oozes high quality and sounds fantastic. I think this is quite a cool idea.