Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Helix LT Ordered… - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Helix LT Ordered…

What's Hot
I had one before and really liked it (have also enjoyed a few HX Stomps and Effects over the years) but I never got to take it to the stage.

I finally seem to be getting a good run of gigs in a covers band and it seems to be a great fit for covering songs over multiple decades and genres.

It stops me buying and selling pedals, I can run my electric, acoustic or bass though it, use with amp or without, practice with headphones and use it record.  Less chance of patch cable issues etc.  Have I justified it? I think so.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Good job. I gigged mine for the first time on Saturday ( after owning it for about 4 years !) it was great. I just used it as a virtual pedal board in front of my amp. 

Things to do before gigging, disable the big volume knob on the front for your outputs (just in case you accidentally move it). And I kept knocking the bank up/down buttons on the far left with my big plates of meat , so will be changing them to do something else. You might be more sure footed than me! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Good job. I gigged mine for the first time on Saturday ( after owning it for about 4 years !) it was great. I just used it as a virtual pedal board in front of my amp. 

Things to do before gigging, disable the big volume knob on the front for your outputs (just in case you accidentally move it). And I kept knocking the bank up/down buttons on the far left with my big plates of meat , so will be changing them to do something else. You might be more sure footed than me! 
    Thanks for the tips! I think I will set up in front of amp for now myself then see how I progress as I dig deeper.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Well it came and I set up a copy of my outgoing pedalboard to use with my amp at rehearsal and it was great.

I do intend to dive in deeper when I get chance, but it did work great as a pedalboard. The drives and effects all sounded very good into my valve amp.

We play a song 1/2 a step down for the singer and I used the poly capo for that and it worked a treat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter