Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pedals for sale, Thorpy Dane and TC Ditto (price drops) - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pedals for sale, Thorpy Dane and TC Ditto (price drops)

MrTeeMrTee Frets: 423
edited October 2023 in FX £
Pedals for sale. I've bought a Fractal FM3 so making the jump with both feet.

Prices include shipping to mainland UK and assume PayPal F&F. 

Thorpy Dane - £185 £175 £165
Catalinbread Belle Epoch delay - £90 **SOLD**
Catalinbread 5f6 - £80 **SOLD*"
TC polytune mini - £50 **SOLD**
TC Ditto - £50 £45 £40
Boss ge7 - £60 **SOLD**

Digitech Drop likely staying (for now). Still not got to grips with the FM3 virtual capo at the moment. Once I do, this may be on the block too.

All boxed with exception of the Ditto. Most are velcroed (see pics) and all in full working order. Feel free to message me. Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 423
    Tuner sold
    If I've mispriced any of these, feel free to make an offer. I've used eBay as a guide (as well as prices paid on here)
    Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bumparooney
    Both catalinbread now sold
    Dane and Ditto left, both with price drops
    Cheers 
    edited September 2023
    Bump, would do the Dane and Ditto for £200 posted
    October bump.
    Possibly have a Metro 20 pedaltrain and TruetonecCS6 power supply coming soon too...
    Bump with another price drop