Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Google - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Google

what is the bar under Google logo...search bar?

Got firefox and all my fav site used to sit cosy in there but they have buggered off for days...any cluze
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• called shortcuts in Firefox..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    is it the search bar or is that the bar at top?
    tae be or not tae be
  • Using the three horizontal lines top right....  Go to settings..  then "home".. I suspect you want to turn on Shortcuts under the section Firefox Home Content
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• alternatively it could the bookmarks toolbar which can reside just below the address bar.. again using the three horizontal lines top right.. look under Bookmarks
    My trading feedback

• I'm 99% sure you mean the Bookmark Bar. Try Ctrl+Shift+B 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires