Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). One of our jets is missing - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

One of our jets is missing

What's Hot
HaychHaych Frets: 5218
The US military has lost an F35 fighter after the pilot ejected.

They can't find it and have asked for the public's help finding it.

Well, it is a stealth jet, maybe they made it a bit too well!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66841194

I meant April. ~ Simon Weir

Bit of trading feedback here.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Ah, bugger!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3112
    edited September 2023
    22 year old tech….  should have left a modern phone in it 
  •  … but it could also be in Russia or North Korea now
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6460
    Fell into one of the lakes?
    Chalky said:
    Fell into one of the lakes?
    I hear the number of Russians going on scuba diving and fishing holidays in South Carolina has suddenly peaked.

• blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    May be an image of text that says 941  Find My Find My Fighter Jet Find My F-35 Locate lock or erase this device and supported accessories This device cannot be erased and reactivated without your password About Find My  Privacy Find My network Participating in the Find My network lets you locate this iPhone even when its offline in power reserve mode and after power off Send Last Location
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    This isn't the worst thing that's ever happened.

They've previously dropped nukes into the sea and lost them. 

Thought it was a swamp?

• BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    "FARO, Wayne County — United States military leaders have admitted to losing six nuclear weapons since 1950.

Unsealed documents show one is in the Mediterranean Sea, two are in the Pacific Ocean, two in the Atlantic Ocean and one is in Eastern North Carolina. It was lost deep underground in a farmer's field 62 years ago."

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Haych said:

Thought it was a swamp?
    They have lost nukes many times...
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter