Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Swart STR Tremolo with Swart Night Light Junior Attenuator - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Swart STR Tremolo with Swart Night Light Junior Attenuator

spir4Lspir4L Frets: 26
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Hi, 

this is by long my favourite amp and I have decided to part from it because I plug onto it only a couple of times a year and that doesn't justify keeping it. 
I recently replaced the valves and I can also add some spare ones I got in case of need (6L6, 6v6 and ECC83) for the right price.

It's the original model with the Mojotone speaker and it's in great conditions, the version is the one with the classic swart yellow tweed and controls on the top.

It comes with the Swart Night Light Junior Attenuator that is screwed on the back panel as well as an amp cover that will let you keep it as new as it was when I first got it 

Nice video with RJ Ronquillo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSz9mVbT6EE

Priced £1500 that I think is fair (RRP on coda is £2359+£219), but please let me know if you believe otherwise.

Located in London.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• added pics!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump! 

No interest yet! Is the price too high?

It's a great amp and quite rare to find one! 
  • spir4Lspir4L Frets: 26
    another bump!