Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Why bother hiding it? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Why bother hiding it?

What's Hot
So the secret service guy has a secret radio, then does something like this so everybody knows he’s secret service and has a secret radio!

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Coz he's not allowed to talk about his work.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • He's just looking for the racism up his sleeve because Emp saw he was wearing a white shirt. 
    21reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Maybe he doesnt have a radio because their budgets were cut and is bluffing to make the baddies think the security capability is much higher that it really is. That's a banana in his jacket pocket because the real guns were all taken that day.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    He's probably calling in to get the weird photo 'cut & shut' issue sorted out.
  • Making sure his fake hand is secured properly 
  • "Hey Siri, what's QAnon?"
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• They may have just walked out of The Fragrance Shop.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4001
    Since when have Joe Biden and Pippa Middleton been a thing.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    You fail to consider that he could easily be a nutcase talking to his cufflinks
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • We were in New York a few years ago and had the ironic pleasure of seeing the Secret Service protection staff at their work.

We knew who they were from the blue jackets they wore, with huge capital letters in yellow declaring "SECRET SERVICE".
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    So the secret service guy has a secret radio, then does something like this so everybody knows he’s secret service and has a secret radio!

The other bald guy, tho!  They’re like those silent brothers from Breaking Bad.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    I think it just a loose thread on one of those 3  pack George at Asda shirts 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    I think it just a loose thread on one of those 3  pack George at Asda shirts 
    Beat me to it
    either that or biting off the shop security tag
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 10838
    You can't say for sure that's even his arm. 
  • I do that all the time when I bite a loose thread off my sleeve. 
  • mrkb said:
    Maybe he doesnt have a radio because their budgets were cut and is bluffing to make the baddies think the security capability is much higher that it really is. That's a banana in his jacket pocket because the real guns were all taken that day.
    Nah, he’s just pleased to see us.

• axisus said:
    I think it's time that the cufflink whispering community is able to stand in its truth without fear of ridicule. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    axisus said:
    I think it's time that the cufflink whispering community is able to stand in its truth without fear of ridicule. 
    Indeed, the rare skill of cufflink whispering has tamed many an unruly cufflink over the years
  • That chick has the bilderburger owl tattooed on her wrist . She’s a bit of a babe 
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1230
    edited September 2023
    He's forgotten his hanky, and needs to discretely blow his nose.   ;) 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    edited September 2023
    He's just looking for the racism up his sleeve because Emp saw he was wearing a white shirt. 
    Mock all you like, but "White Harmony" does sound like something invented by the British National Party, and if you really can't see that, then maybe their manifesto is worth a look.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    Maybe they are the decoys and the real secret service people are the old housekeeper, the Hong Kong phooey type janitor and the old English butler called Alfred.

Can't see them in the picture?

I rest my case. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter