Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Marshall Studio Vintage - DEPOSIT TAKEN - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Marshall Studio Vintage - DEPOSIT TAKEN

FlotsamFlotsam Frets: 42
edited October 2023 in Amps £
My general clear-out continues with these two beauties:

First up is a Marshall Studio Vintage head in really excellent condition. I have owned it from new and have used it at home only, for no more than 10 hours in total. The only issue I can find with it is very slight pitting on the gold handle ends. The pitting is so slight, I cannot photograph it properly.

£520 - including courier and insurance to mainland UK DEPOSIT TAKEN

Will consider sensible offers.

Or try it and collect from north Cornwall.

I will consider trades on the SV20H for the following:

- Kraken V4 pedal amp (the second/latest version with headphone out and the red eye on the artwork)
- Kraken VX head
- Marshall Mini/Studio Jubilee head

Next is my Victory V30 Mk2, aka The Countess (aka The Jack on the more recent production runs). It is also in excellent condition with no scratches, dents or other damage. The original carry bag and foot switches are also included. The bag is a little worn and the foot switches have very light marks (as pictured). The bag's zip is also slightly frayed and stiff in operation. There is no strap for the bag.

£500 SOLD

Once again, I would much prefer collection from north Cornwall but I am prepared to deliver in the SW, within reason. Please message me if you would like to discuss courier options. I do not have any packaging for this one.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• If you ever find yourself Bristol / Stroud way, I'd love to try this amp....if it sounds in person how it does in the demos, it'd be just what I'm looking for!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • They are both great amps and I am prepared to deliver in the SW, within reason. I'm sure we could meet half way in your case.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • andyg_prs said:
    If you ever find yourself Bristol / Stroud way, I'd love to try this amp....if it sounds in person how it does in the demos, it'd be just what I'm looking for!

And I've replied to your PM!
  • Pm'd
  • The Victory V30 mk2 is now provisionally sold.
  • Updated with trade possibilities for the Marshall.
  • Bump - with price reduction and postage included
  • FlotsamFlotsam Frets: 42
    Bump. Sensible offers invited.