Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jackson Browne - Running On Empty. Cool photo montage from his 1977 tour. - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jackson Browne - Running On Empty. Cool photo montage from his 1977 tour.

What's Hot
equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
Have always loved this album and much of the American music from that period on the Asylum record label.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    America in the 70’s always looked so cool, the UK on the other hand was Crossroads & a 3-day week…love this track though  <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • horsehorse Frets: 1502
    His old grey whistle test from '76 was on bbc3 or 4 last Friday night - pretty good. I like the Late for the Sky album and should really check out the others more.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Love Jackson Browne.  His cut of Take It Easy gets repeated airplay Chez Offset - adore it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    horse said:
    His old grey whistle test from '76 was on bbc3 or 4 last Friday night - pretty good. I like the Late for the Sky album and should really check out the others more.

Yep, I saw that @horse and really enjoyed it. Those live OGWT from that period were wonderful, artists such as Bonnie Raitt and Linda Ronstadt put on some great concerts too.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter