Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Schaller Floyd Rose Locking Nut - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Schaller Floyd Rose Locking Nut

Bit of a long shot, but I’m looking for a black R3 Schaller locking nut with a 16” radius.

I can order one directly but thought I would check here first on the off chance someone may have one. 

Darren 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    The 16” radius R3 is a recent addition as they were always a much smaller radius suchh as 10” or 12”
    You may find that few will have a spare in that flatness - but thankfully you can buy new

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DarrenDarren Frets: 159
    The 16” radius R3 is a recent addition as they were always a much smaller radius suchh as 10” or 12”
    You may find that few will have a spare in that flatness - but thankfully you can buy new
    Hi Jon,

It’s for my 87 ESP Lynch Kami. The Floyd was setup as a 10” radius the same as the original nut. My fretboard has a 16” radius where I believe the newer versions have a 12”. I’ve set the bridge for 16 with the help of some shims. Just need the locking nut now.