Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Frankly Mr Brand - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Frankly Mr Brand

What's Hot
Has he been a bad boy or not? Lots of allegations flying around at the moment!
“Ken sent me.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Gosh. What an absolute shocker. 

NB sarcasm
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • euaneuan Frets: 1051
    Oh course he has. It’s literally his brand. 

His defence of “witnesses to counter the narrative” is dubious codswallop 
  • He's been accused of multiple rapes, so "bad boy" barely covers it if true.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • Gosh. What an absolute shocker. 

NB sarcasm
    We know he was a sex addict but rape?
    “Ken sent me.”
  • Channel 4 should be interesting tonight
    “Ken sent me.”
  • He's come out swinging trying to pain the allegations as a concerted act of sabotage against him. The same media that celebrated his exploits by naming him 'Shagger of the Year' twice and harrasing the women he slept with. Yea they're really against you. 

He used to have a rebellious edge and his heart seemed to be in the right place. Now he seems to be involved in all this conspiracy theory and new age crap and talks as new he thinks he's David Korseh.

Katherine Ryan was on Louis Theroux last year talking about this without naming him, also others were on film saying that this person is so powerful they're scared to name him There's rumours about NDA's and all kinds of aggressive legal tactics to keep people quiet.

One of the allegations is that he slept with/groomed a 16 year old girl when he was 30. Others are on camera saying he raped them.

I'm not surprised this is happening. He lived a completely chaotic life of drugs and debauchery for so long. He had this mad TV show where he got up to all kinds of crap, including paying to wank a guy off in the toilet.

This is going to be messy. 
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    Oooh! There’s been some bad rapes and stuff going down today, and no mistake, my liege. It’s made Mr. Winky go right small it has. Oh yes it has, oh yeah. And my ballbag, my old ballbag, has only gone up my bum. Here’s H from Steps.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Perhaps finally, finally this time people will do something about the behaviour of powerful men towards women in the entertainment industry?

...of course they won't, because the people who run the entertainment industry are all powerful men.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • He's come out swinging trying to pain the allegations as a concerted act of sabotage against him. The same media that celebrated his exploits by naming him 'Shagger of the Year' twice and harrasing the women he slept with. Yea they're really against you. 

He used to have a rebellious edge and his heart seemed to be in the right place. Now he seems to be involved in all this conspiracy theory and new age crap and talks as new he thinks he's David Korseh.

Katherine Ryan was on Louis Theroux last year talking about this without naming him, also others were on film saying that this person is so powerful they're scared to name him There's rumours about NDA's and all kinds of aggressive legal tactics to keep people quiet.

One of the allegations is that he slept with/groomed a 16 year old girl when he was 30. Others are on camera saying he raped them.

I'm not surprised this is happening. He lived a completely chaotic life of drugs and debauchery for so long. He had this mad TV show where he got up to all kinds of crap, including paying to wank a guy off in the toilet.

Which toilet?

Asking for a friend..
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • It's always the ones you kinda mostly expect... 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • nero1701 said:
    He's come out swinging trying to pain the allegations as a concerted act of sabotage against him. The same media that celebrated his exploits by naming him 'Shagger of the Year' twice and harrasing the women he slept with. Yea they're really against you. 

Which toilet?

Asking for a friend..
    It was the one in your house. Like you don't know. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    Has he come out saying it’s all made up by people he’s exposed in one of his YouTube videos yet?
  • DefaultM said:
    Oooh! There’s been some bad rapes and stuff going down today, and no mistake, my liege. It’s made Mr. Winky go right small it has. Oh yes it has, oh yeah. And my ballbag, my old ballbag, has only gone up my bum. Here’s H from Steps.
    I got it.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Thread closed. Don’t forget that this is an allegation. Posting your personal views on the matter as though they are fact could result in legal difficulties for you and the forum.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 8reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
This discussion has been closed.