Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTT / WTS Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Strat Mercedes Blue - NOW £2200 TRADED - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTT / WTS Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Strat Mercedes Blue - NOW £2200 TRADED

Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 213
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
I recently received this beauty in a part trade and it will need to be moved on as I just can't get on with the middle pickup being in the way on Strats. 

As far as Strats go, this one is really lovely, with a stunning Mercedes Blue metallic flake finish, a soft V profile neck (one of the comfiest neck profiles I've played to date) and the utterly amazing and versatile TBX and mid boost circuit (battery in the trem compartment). The TBX circuit can fatten up the Strat into Les Paul territory quite comfortably and I recommend watching a couple of Youtube videos for the general idea. It's something quite different to a normal Strat IMO, and in a very good way.

Condition is excellent (especially being from 2010) with only some very minor marks on the neck and some feint surface scratches on the back that I'm sure would polish out. Comes with the original case in perfect form and all the paperwork, CoA etc.

Trade wise I'll listen to pretty much anything if it doesn't have three single coils, inc acoustics. No amps though I'm afraid. Trade Value of £2600 and a cash sale price of £2300. One and only price drop to £2200 - NOW TRADED (thanks for all your interest)

I'm located in Shropshire, but am also happy to ship at cost. Pics below:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Still available :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Pm’d
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Replied :) Strat still available. Try me with your trades!
  • Goldtop 1994 Les Paul Classic? The Danish Pete one with his unique relicing. I also have a brand new set of Wolfetone pickups and a BKP wiring loom to go with it. Some cool vids of it playing some big stages with Lionel Richie etc. 
  • Goldtop 1994 Les Paul Classic? The Danish Pete one with his unique relicing. I also have a brand new set of Wolfetone pickups and a BKP wiring loom to go with it. Some cool vids of it playing some big stages with Lionel Richie etc. 
    Thanks v much for the offer but I'm not a huge fan of Pete's relic work in this case. Very cool guitar though!

Happy to add cash for the right PX chaps...
  • Still available! 
  • One time price drop to £2200
  • How about an acoustic? I have a Martin grand performance 35 series up for grabs? 
  • Bump for a bargain Custom Shop Strat