Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT PRICE DROP Bogner Shiva EL34 80 watt head and 2x12 Oversized Bogner Cab £1650 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT PRICE DROP Bogner Shiva EL34 80 watt head and 2x12 Oversized Bogner Cab £1650

What's Hot
Geordie_JoGeordie_Jo Frets: 10
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Recently purchased but realised my JTM45 is probably going to give me what I need as I never use the clean channel or boost on the Bogner. It’s a great amp that needs to be used. 
Foot switch included, cable could do with a bit resoldering but it works fine. 
I’ve seen heads advertised for £1500 and cabs £500 to give an idea of trade value I guess. 
I’ve always fancied an early 70’s Marshall head if you’ve got one to trade, open to other suggestions on guitars too. 
What’s out there? 
Based in the north east
Sale price now added £1800 PRICE DROP £1650. I’ve seen something I quite fancy 

https://imgur.com/gallery/XfgJ2Lz

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sale price added 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Where abouts in the north east are you ???
  • Where abouts in the north east are you ???
    Near Durham
  • Bump 
  • Geordie_JoGeordie_Jo Frets: 10
    edited September 2023
    Price drop to £1650 while the guitar I’m fancying is still available. 
  • KyleKingKyleKing Frets: 0
    edited October 2023
    Hey mate.

I’ve got a Marshall Astoria combo available to trade if you’re interested, might be more in your ballpark than the bogner if you’re interested in trading. 
  • KyleKing said:
    Hey mate.

I’ve got a Marshall Astoria combo available to trade if you’re interested, might be more in your ballpark than the bogner if you’re interested in trading. 
    Hi Kyle, 
    drop me a message with pics if you can please and what type of deal you’d be looking for. Give me something to mull over. 
    Cheers