Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Mesa 2x10 £200 - Basses £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Mesa 2x10 £200

bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
edited September 2023 in Basses £
Mesa Boogie Road Ready 2x10 Bass Cabinet £250 £200

8 Ohms. Gigged condition but bullet-proof!

Meet up/postage is always an option where sensible. I'm based in Shrewsbury but make frequent trips east via the M6/A14/A11 to Norfolk.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Moved to Classifieds.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    My back hurts just looking at that .

I briefly had its big brother - the 1x15"+1x10"+2x6"+horn 'Powerhouse' cab. It was monstrous in every way - I've never heard a bass sound like it, it was full-range but not hi-fi if that makes sense... covered all the frequencies but had a lot of grit and punch to it. No crossover - other than a very basic one for the tweeter - it used a clever wiring scheme to distribute the power using the natural frequency response of each speaker, so it was also hugely efficient.

It weighed literally as much as I do. (I admit I'm not the biggest chap, but to the exact pound!) It left the house twice... once when I took it to a band practice - fortunately the studio was on the ground floor - and once when I got rid of it. I still miss the sound though.

That's a huge bargain for what it is. I'd like to say I'm interested, but I'm under medical advice .

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson