Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD Vinyl job lot mainly 70s/80s rock metal albums - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD Vinyl job lot mainly 70s/80s rock metal albums

strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3067
edited September 2023 in Misc £
48 in all 2 are picture discs 2 are 12 inch singles, loft find and looking in well stored order.

Now I have been on Discogs and am stunned at the crazy pricing.. none of them were cheap but you have some pricey ones in there, some of which are in photos so you can check for yourself..

https://imgur.com/a/SdGoVQw

Hopefully that link takes you to 9 photos as I don't fancy posting links one by one.

Gotta be worth £100 collected from Leicester,  I can post them but that's at your cost. Either way BT for payment please. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• You should at least list them if you don’t fancy taking pictures or describing condition. Also, records stored in lofts are subject to extreme cold and heat which usually equates to warping.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • You should at least list them if you don’t fancy taking pictures or describing condition. Also, records stored in lofts are subject to extreme cold and heat which usually equates to warping.
    No signs of warping, as mentioned they have been stored well.

If I have to go through the effort of listing every item I shall list on Discogs, price accordingly and sell separately. 

• I could be up for this. PMd
  • maybe record a short video of you filing through them?
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    edited September 2023
    That is a bargain - 2.08 per record 1
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    PM'd.