Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). JD Customs Nitro Black Over Sand Stratocaster Body W/ Extras £200. - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

JD Customs Nitro Black Over Sand Stratocaster Body W/ Extras £200.

prismrock2003prismrock2003 Frets: 25
edited October 2023 in Parts £
Hello,

**I've combined another thread i had at the bottom of this post with a few more for sale items added**

I hope this is ok. I have this up for sale on eBay but would rather sell in here if possible.

I'm selling my JD customs black over sand relic Strat body with extras

The pickups are hand wound Toltec 59’s based on John Mayers pick ups. Sound great, especially the neck pick up. Costing £145 for the set.

All plastics are from Charles guitars totalling to over £120 alone.

Wilkinson bridge

CTS pots, etc

Altogether over £600 in total on this body and parts.

£300 posted to you

**Will split too**

Body, bridge and jack plate - £200
Pickups and harness - £60
Pickguard, knobs, plastics - £40

Please see link to JD customs below-

Here the body itself. Hope posting a link to the sold page on reverb is ok.

·       Axesrus Mucky Puppy bridge pickup in all black (screws and slugs too). £30

Bought for a Tokai but has just sat in a drawer since then. Measures at 9.7k and 49.2mm spacing.

·       Axesrus Hotrail. £15

All black. I'm not sure which model this is as both the TT-73 and TT-LD have the same DC resistance so i cant tell. It is an Axesrus pickup but the sticker for the logo on the back has come off ages ago. Came in a Fender mustang i bought that i returned to stock before eventually selling it. Measures at 12.9k

FREE STUFF STILL AVAILABLE 

·       Strat SSS pickguard in pearloid. Not sure what make but I think its a Fender guard. I bought it with custom shop pickups, so may have been a loaded guard. Does have a repair too.

·       Marshall rocker switch x2. New. Bought to replace the switch on a 2525c Silver Jubilee Combo but that switch was sightly different in that it was more of a frosted plastic. These are for a JCM, JVM etc

·       Marshall amber JTM panel indicator light. New. I bought this to replace the light on a 50th anniversary JTM-1H. Turns out it was just a lose connection. Seems they are using the same par on the new Studio JTM too.

Any questions, please ask

Thanks

Michael
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump with more stuff added.

Will add some more over the next couple of days, including Gibson bridges, tailpieces, IronGear pickups etc
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Just curious. On the strat body is that the standard parchment pickguard and PU covers with the Vintage Relic knobs? I'm looking at getting some the same for a project I'm working on.
  • prismrock2003prismrock2003 Frets: 25
    edited October 2023
    Just curious. On the strat body is that the standard parchment pickguard and PU covers with the Vintage Relic knobs? I'm looking at getting some the same for a project I'm working on.
    Sorry its taken so long to reply to this. The pickguard, knobs and covers are Mint. Its quite hard to capture an actuate colour of it. The best one would be the pictures closer to the bridge or knobs 

**Willing to split if anyone is interested**

Body, bridge and jack plate - £200
    Pickups and harness - £60
    Pickguard, knobs, plastics - £40

Loaded pickguard gone, just the body left