Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Helix Stomp Firmware Update (your Wish LIst) - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Helix Stomp Firmware Update (your Wish LIst)

What's Hot
I am looking forward to a new update from Helix, what's your wish list ?

Mine is 

Boss-BD2
Less Fuzz Boxes
Improve some of the amps
Improve some of the Effects 

Boss OD-3 would be good

Also update to the POD-GO 

“Ken sent me.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I am looking forward to a new update from Helix, what's your wish list ?

Mine is 

Boss-BD2
    Less Fewer Fuzz Boxes
    Improve some of the amps

Boss OD-3 would be good

Fixed that for you.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I am looking forward to a new update from Helix, what's your wish list ?

Mine is 

Boss-BD2
    Less Fewer Fuzz Boxes
    Improve some of the amps

Boss OD-3 would be good

Fixed that for you.
    Cheers Mr
    “Ken sent me.”
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Why would you want stuff removed anyway?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Noble bass preamp please. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Why would you want stuff removed anyway?
    too many fuzz boxes in my opinion , maybe less is more. The Boss DS-1 sounds nothing like my pedal when turning down the distortion, maybe i am being a little picky? 

Its still a great piece of equipment 
    “Ken sent me.”
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    A VST host block.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Playing with the Space Echo clone today, I realised I'd quite like a Copicat. 
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2493
    edited September 2023
    And a non-legacy Binson Echorec  for that matter. 

• I would like a lot of the amp and rx from the magic stomp. Mainly the dg amps ( lead 1 and 2 and the clean 2) and the holdsworth ud delays .
     I think the fx in the helix are great, except the flanger. I can’t get a really big, chewy flanger sound.
     I would also like a tc line driver/booster and generally more power so I can run the pitch/capo effect and my normal rig.