Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Icons: Noel Gallagher (Gibson TV) - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Icons: Noel Gallagher (Gibson TV)

What's Hot
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mo6020mo6020 Frets: 117
    Been meaning to watch this - thanks for the reminder. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I've watched it but forgot to do a thread, on the assumption someone else would. 

Great vid. Not as good as the TPS one but still great. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Just seen TPS have just filmed a Johnny Marr episode - looking forward to that!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I've watched it but forgot to do a thread, on the assumption someone else would. 

Was ok, but jumped around way too much. Not easy to follow some stories etc
  • Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 189
    edited September 2023
    stickyfiddle said:
    I've watched it but forgot to do a thread, on the assumption someone else would.

I got more out of this one regarding his song writing process, and I thought the fawning by the TPS guys was a bit OTT, but I enjoyed both  
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    I’ve seen a few comments across the various NG threads about processes and songwriting. If you’re interested in some proper stories you should check out the likes of Microdot’s YouTube channel. Brian Cannon was the man behind all the album sleeves, single sleeves, posters and general artwork for DM, WTSMG, BHN and The Masterplan. 

I’ve picked this video out as an example as it has Owen Morris talking about the recording of Some Might Say. I’d love Owen to write a book about the early Oasis days, one can only hope it happens. He must have a lot of stories to tell

https://youtu.be/-16wtCG_JBE?si=VCfUo5lxvsWoKixn
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 885
    “Before you go guitar shopping, don’t do it on an empty stomach” - Johnny Marr.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter