Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jet Pedals Revelation Reverb - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jet Pedals Revelation Reverb

What's Hot
lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 263
I've seen quite a lot of posts online about the new Jet Pedals Revelation Reverb. It looks a great feature-packed pedal in a small enclosure with presets, various reverb types etc.

Has anyone used or owned one? Are they as good as they seem?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I have the v2 one (not the latest 4 knob one) and I really like it, particularly the pink mode, which I think is the modulated plate setting. I like it enough to consider downsizing to a small board setup and switching from a Big Sky, albeit, probably keeping a Flint. I think the Big Sky sounds slightly “fuller” but considering the ease of use and form factor of the Revelation, it wins for that 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdamBat said:
    I have the v2 one (not the latest 4 knob one) and I really like it, particularly the pink mode, which I think is the modulated plate setting. I like it enough to consider downsizing to a small board setup and switching from a Big Sky, albeit, probably keeping a Flint. I think the Big Sky sounds slightly “fuller” but considering the ease of use and form factor of the Revelation, it wins for that 
    How many modes does the v2 have?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • It has three modes; modulated (pink), shimmer (white), and anti-shimmer/low octave shimmer (yellow)
  • I should’ve said, I’m pretty sure all modes are a version of a plate reverb in the v2. The new v3 I think adds spring and hall
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdamBat said:
    It has three modes; modulated (pink), shimmer (white), and anti-shimmer/low octave shimmer (yellow)
    I loved the sound of the anti-shimmer in the demos