Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - PRS Custom 24 Piezo Pattern Thin - Purple Iris - Immaculate - Trades! - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - PRS Custom 24 Piezo Pattern Thin - Purple Iris - Immaculate - Trades!

Sigma_89Sigma_89 Frets: 19
edited September 2023 in Guitars £

Selling my 2022 PRS Custom 24 Piezo in gorgeous Purple Iris finish.

This is an incredible guitar that is easy to play and sounds fantastic. The 85/15 pickups are modern, articulate and sensitive and can really push an amp too when you need them to. This has all the PRS quality you'd expect.

This particular CU24 also has the inclusion of a piezo bridge and dual input and allows for incredibly realistic acoustic tones or a blend of acoustic and electric sounds.

Guitar is in immaculate condition and I'm only selling because it doesn't get used nearly as much as it deserves. Comes with case and all PRS case candy.

I would greatly prefer this to be collected from Aberdeen, however I will be making a trip down to North Wales in a week so could potentially meet you somewhere along the route

Looking for £3400 or trades for something of a similar value.

Any questions at all please let me know, thanks!

For a full item spec and photos see below and here: https://ibb.co/album/Wv7dCp

BODY

Top Wood: Carved Figure Maple

Back Wood: Mahogany

NECK

Number of Frets: 24

Scale Length: 25"

Neck Wood: Mahogany

Neck Shape: Pattern Thin

Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32”

Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”

Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16”

Fretboard Wood: Rosewood

Fretboard Inlay: Birds

HARDWARE

Bridge: PRS Gen III 'Piezo' Tremolo

Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking

Hardware Type: Nickel

ELECTRONICS

Treble Pickup: 85/15

Bass Pickup: 85/15

Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch and LR Baggs / PRS Piezo (3-way Selector and Blend Knob)

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump - show me what you got! Travelling the length of the country this weekend so could always meet up somewhere close!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Best PRS colour...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump!