Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). GSP x 2 - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

GSP x 2

What's Hot
A couple of @GSPBASSES kits that I’ve recently finished.

Both are super light, the LPJ is lightly chambered, the tele is smugglers routed, along with belly & forearm cuts.

LPJ is fully outfitted with the kit I purchased from Graham. The P90 sounds ace.

The tele is a bit of a Swiss Army knife concept. Nashville setup with Twisted Tele neck, Fender Select middle and Seymour Duncan stacked humbucker in the bridge. Compensated saddles, slanted switch plate.

Will be gigging the blue one on Saturday, might even take both out.
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1732
    A beautiful pair there! What colour blue is the tele?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Lake Placid Blue
    Rattle cans purchased from @SteveRobinson Manchester Guitar Tech. Sanding sealer, base coat, LPB & satin clear.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1732
    Lake Placid Blue
    Rattle cans purchased from @SteveRobinson Manchester Guitar Tech. Sanding sealer, base coat, LPB & satin clear.
    Thanks Dave, it's lovely. I really like how the grain is popping through it too  =)  
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The tele in particular looks superb, well done!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2273
    tFB Trader
    Well, they certainly turned out very nice, great job. Those P 90's do sound great, Dave at Eternal guitars (Hot Rod Pickups) down in Chichester wind's them for me. 

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter