Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 1000 year old alien corpses displayed - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

1000 year old alien corpses displayed

What's Hot

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Wow, its amazing that they evolved to look like mini humans with slightly different faces........... Theres more evolutionary bio-diversity on planet earth than in the entire universe of space explorers.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    A friend commented that it looked like Joe Biden.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    mrkb said:
    Wow, its amazing that they evolved to look like mini humans with slightly different faces........... Theres more evolutionary bio-diversity on planet earth than in the entire universe of space explorers.

Perfectly possible ... If Earth was the bluprint from which all the species diversified in the first place. Could ... we... have been the ancient aliens all along? :o
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    You wouldn't want your daughter to marry one, now would you? 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlin said:

I wouldn't even want any daughter of mine to marry a human male. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • It looks like the type of thing you'd make in junior school pottery class. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    merlin said:

I wouldn't even want any daughter of mine to marry a human male. 
    How about an alien female?
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Uncanny how much it looks like ET.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    It's a hoax.. apparently.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Offset said:
    If you look closely, you’ll realise these are actually younger than Joe Biden..
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    Hats off to whoever did this and actually get it on the news. Hilarious.
    Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Offset said:
    Fair.  They move in a more agile manner as well.
  • Offset said:
    Offset said:
    Fair.  They move in a more agile manner as well.

Probably not betrayed the entire population of Afghanistan to a life of religious nutter misery either.

I for one welcome our new alien overlords.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    The one with the white hair and beard doesn't look very realistic
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1042