Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Line6 HX Effects £280 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Line6 HX Effects £280

jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 347
edited September 2023 in FX £
(Posting at work. New photos will be uploaded later today)

I got Peach Guitars to include this and a pedal with a guitar I bought from them as I wanted to give it a try for live. I have ended up playing live and not taking it because I can't be arsed with having to remember to tap dance through the set! I knew there was a reason why I have played over 30 years with barely any effects...

This unit is great though - sound and feature-wise it is really good. Midi is flexible and I was able to successfully integrate midi switching of amps and load boxes into pre-sets with no trouble at all.

Condition is excellent and it comes in the box with all the paperwork and instructions still in bags plus it has the original Line 6 shipping outer carton as well.

£300 £280 - PayPal friends and family including UK delivery.

This is one photo as a placeholder from when I first tried it in a rig at home wit the 4 cable connection. If I recall the midi was to my EVH5150iii for channel switching:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments