Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD! Autoglym Lifeshine Aftercare Collection - calling all car cleaning enthusiasts! - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD! Autoglym Lifeshine Aftercare Collection - calling all car cleaning enthusiasts!

What's Hot
jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 347
edited September 2023 in Misc £
Never used. All products unopened. Perhaps some of you are more careful about washing your vehicles than me

£30 paypal friends & family including delivery in the UK

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Jason, I'll take it please. PM your details =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thats a bargain of the century!
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • skunkwerx said:
    Thats a bargain of the century!
    I may have a work colleague who has another one if you are interested!?
  • skunkwerx said:
    Thats a bargain of the century!
    I may have a work colleague who has another one if you are interested!?
    Just seen this! Thanks for the offer but I'm kitted out at the moment for detailing. 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • welbywelby Frets: 15
    is there another one of these available?
  • welby said:
    is there another one of these available?
    Hi welby, possibly is the answer :-) my colleague is going to bring his in tomorrow so I can grab a photo or two and check contents so you know what you would be getting. Leave it with me. I will send details on a PM once available.
  • welbywelby Frets: 15
    thanks