Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Drummer trying to put off the bassist... (Cory Wong content) - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Drummer trying to put off the bassist... (Cory Wong content)

fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257

That's ace! Great drumming too!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I liked the bit with the eagle. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That's funny.  Pretty much every drum solo is like this.  Sometimes I have more respect for the other people in the band during a drum solo for staying on point while the drummer goes apeshit all over the place.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    edited September 2023
    Reminds me of some latterday Rush songs where Alex and Geddy play several bars in compound time signatures but Neil had figured that he could stay in four and it would all come together when the next section began.

Also reminds me of Bill Bruford's contributions to the King Crimson song Indiscipline.
    Be seeing you.