Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Where to put a Donner Dumbal. - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Where to put a Donner Dumbal.

PopDufcPopDufc Frets: 3
I picked up a Donner Dumbal pedal for £20. Intention was to flip it to make a profit! Stuck it on my board after fuzz/octave but before my caline Crazy Cacti and modulation. Set low it is excellent and is now an Always On pedal. 
Question is. As its an emulator, of sorts, should it go as the last pedal before the amp? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Keep it where it works imo.

Even an emulator would probably go before modulation anyway. You could experiment with different positions. Isn't the Caline a Fulldrive type of thing? Try before and after and see what you prefer.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • markjmarkj Frets: 851
    I've had one for a few weeks, I thought I would give it a go because of the cheap price.  I'm really enjoying it better than a lot of very expensive drives I've had. Signal chain for me.  Tuner. Timmy, Dumbal, Strymon flint.
  • I wasn't expecting so much from it! Crazy Cacti is another pedal I bought to use till I could afford better but now can't see a reason to change. I will try moving the donner around and get back to you all.
    Thanks.