Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Coventry Guitar Show - Sunday 15th Oct - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Coventry Guitar Show - Sunday 15th Oct

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
in Guitar tFB Trader
A new show for you - Coventry - Sunday 15th Oct 

Click here for further details https://myclassicguitars.co.uk/coventry

Free on site parking - Demo's and clinics throughout the day - Refreshments

Believe there is an option to sell your own guitar at the show - Not fully sure of the details, but assume there will be an 'authorised/secure' area to leave your guitar on display during the day - I'll update you when I know more

Used, cool, vintage, odd ball, weird - guitars, amps, pedals, spares and accessories

There will be a number of small UK luthiers and various builders exhibiting 

Plus I dare say a few dealers will be exhibiting some new gear

Guitars4You will have a stand so come along and say hi 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • A new show for you - Coventry - Sunday 15th Oct 

Click here for further details https://myclassicguitars.co.uk/coventry

Free on site parking - Demo's and clinics throughout the day - Refreshments

Believe there is an option to sell your own guitar at the show - Not fully sure of the details, but assume there will be an 'authorised/secure' area to leave your guitar on display during the day - I'll update you when I know more

Used, cool, vintage, odd ball, weird - guitars, amps, pedals, spares and accessories

There will be a number of small UK luthiers and various builders exhibiting 

Plus I dare say a few dealers will be exhibiting some new gear

Guitars4You will have a stand so come along and say hi 
    Interesting you can sell your own guitar. I don’t seem to be having much luck with mine. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    Cool, I’m 8n Leamington, that’s about a 15 min drive for me so a no brainier. And if you can sell as an individual, then I have 2 definitely, maybe 3 electrics to shift, so count me in. 
    tFB Trader
    I’ll update asap on the selling display process at the show - I’ll call the show organiser tomorrow 
    I’ll update asap on the selling display process at the show - I’ll call the show organiser tomorrow 
    Cheers
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4005
    See you all there, guitars shows are dangerous places  ;)
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3097
    tFB Trader
    I'll be there, I'm on the BGC stand with a few other small makers, come over and say hello.

@guitars4u see you there Mark.
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    tFB Trader
    I'll be there, I'm on the BGC stand with a few other small makers, come over and say hello.

@guitars4u see you there Mark.
    good news - will have a chat as always
    tFB Trader
    Interesting you can sell your own guitar. I don’t seem to be having much luck with mine. 

dindude said:
    Cheers
    Just had a chat with Rob, the show organiser

You can walk in with your own guitar and walk around with it and a large 'for sale' sign on it - then hope someone grabs you and wants to chat about it 

There is no designated table to leave it and display it, whilst you walk around - They thought about it, but unless it is manned all the time, then they are worried about security and liability - He did offer me a spare table in order that I can 'run' it - But I'm on my own, running my own stand, so won't have spare capacity 

Probably not easy to arrange - But it could be an idea that FB members can hire one table (something like £60 for the day) and take their own gear and share space/cost/time to be on the stand 
    Thanks for checking that out. Almost worth it to get a table as it would work out way less than eBay commission, but no guaranteed sale is the gamble. 
    tFB Trader
    dindude said:
    Thanks for checking that out. Almost worth it to get a table as it would work out way less than eBay commission, but no guaranteed sale is the gamble. 
    I've known other customers do it at a show - Share with 1/2/3 others - Sure you can find some parts/pedals/accessories as well - Certainly no guarantee of any sale - Not sure if he still has space left - the other day he told me he could find space for an extra table - His number is on the flyer, see above if that helps
    tFB Trader
    So only a few days to go before we descend towards Coventry