Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Patrick James Eggle Macon Carved Top and Jackson USA 2002 Select Soloist - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Patrick James Eggle Macon Carved Top and Jackson USA 2002 Select Soloist

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3503
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Open to trades on both.  I am particularly interested in a good quality smaller-bodied electro-acoustic.  I'd prefer guitar and cash, rather than a super high end against the PJE.

PJE Macon Singlecut 2018 in Blue Burst - £3,500

Superb guitar here - but I just don't bond with single cuts and the neck is a tad big for me. It’s not huge but I’m picky.  Open to trades on something more modern.

In excellent condition.  The two volume pots are 100% functional but have some lateral movement on the shafts.  Action is just over 1mm at the 12th on the high E, so plays very fast.  Has a couple of minor marks of note, one which appears to be under the finish but it's hard to tell.  There's also a little nick that I suspect could be buffed out near the neck pick-up.

Comes with case and certificate.  Weighs in at a touch over 7lb.

Can be posted at cost.  Collect from Carlisle, Cumbria.
  • Flame Maple Carve Top
  • Chambered Swamp Ash Body
  • Nitrocellulose Top Lacquer Finish
  • Flame Maple Neck w/ Fat C Neck Profile
  • 24 3/4'' Scale Length
  • Ebony Fingerboard w/ Mother Of Pearl Inlays & 12'' Radius
  • Mojo Humbuckers with coil taps
  • Aged Nickel Hardware
  • ABM Tune-o-matic Bridge
  • Gotoh Vintage Style SD90 Machine Heads, Aged Nickel
  • Comes with Shaped Gold Tweed G&G Hard Case
IMG-2927IMG-2928-2IMG-2929IMG-2930-2IMG-2931-2IMG-2932-2IMG-2933-2IMG-2934-2

IMG-3334-2 IMG-3335-2

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments