Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Luxxtone Choppa S aged - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Luxxtone Choppa S aged

What's Hot
jb777jb777 Frets: 143
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Looking for a Luxxtone Choppa S. 
Aged
Black, LPB
Flamed Maple neck preferred.
must be HSS.
Happy to look at any combination.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jb777jb777 Frets: 143
    This is the sort of thing I’m looking for…

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Sorry, no Floyd’s, vintage trem only.
    Also interested in a PRS Fiore in white
    Bump
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2139
    I know you specified white, but Andertons have a good price on the black Fiore, not sure if you've seen it - https://www.andertons.co.uk/offers/all-electric-guitar-offers/prs-fiore-mark-lettieri-black-iris
    Thanks for that, I hadn’t seen it. Black’s fine but I’m dithering, I’m really looking for a used bargain as maple fretboards and PRS just don’t hold any secondhand value. Sod’s Law I’ll end up moving it on in a month or so.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
  • As someone of similar taste… the ‘Iconic’ guitars andertons have just dropped the price on are fantastic. I’ve played several and want one. Alas, I have multiple Suhrs that cover similar ground. I also played that black Fiore when I was there. Great guitar. Hotter and darker than a traditional Strat, though. The Iconic had more mojo, and probably not so much a worry in depreciation now they’ve dropped the prices significantly. 
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated, tempted.