Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - Cort MBC1 Matt Bellamy signature - £350 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - Cort MBC1 Matt Bellamy signature - £350

Hey

I’m after selling or trading this guitar, it’s nice to play and it looks and sounds really cool, I’m just not bonding with it. 

I live in the north east so I’d prefer to meet locally as I’ve never posted a guitar before and have no boxes for it. 

If anyone would like to trade, I like Fender designs made by not Fender with modern tweaks, no trem and a bridge humbucker.

Specs from Cort website:

CONSTRUCTIONBolt-On
BODYBasswood
NUT WIDTH42mm (1.65")
NECKHard Maple / C Shape
FRETBOARDRosewood or Jatoba
Compound Radius
1F: 305mm (12"), 24F : 400mm (15.75")
TUNERSStaggered Height Locking Tuners
BRIDGET.O.M Bridge w/ Stop tailpiece
PICKUPSNeck: Manson Single coil Pickup(Alnico V)
Bridge: Manson Humbucker Pickup(Alnico V)
ELECTRONICS1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3Way Pickup Selector
HARDWAREChrome
STRINGSD'Addario EXL110 Strings
SPECIALKill Button
ADDITIONALMatthew Bellamy Signature Model

Get in touch with any questions! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• PLOPPLOP Frets: 140
     Don't kid yourself 
    And don't fool yourself 
    This Cort MBC1’s too good to last 
    And I'm too old to dream
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PLOPPLOP Frets: 140
    Come on guys, I wanna start a parts-master build and I need to move this on before that. 

I’m open to trades too, you could save me a lot of work building my own if you’re willing to part with a jazzmaster (or alt brand) with a humbucker in the bridge. 

My perfect idea right now is a jazzmaster style, HH/HSS/HP90, basic controls (only volume and tone knobs), output jack on the side like a tele. I’d love it to be a white body, maple neck and fretboard, black block inlays. Does this even exist? The squier active HH JM came close! 
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    Awesome guitars . . GLWTS
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  !