Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cigar box guitar build - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cigar box guitar build

SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
edited September 2023 in Making & Modding
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• That's brilliant.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1732
    That’s awesome, wow!
    Is the main body metal, or wood made to look like metal?
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited September 2023
    Thanks! The main body is cedar with a metal paint effect.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1732
    Thanks! The main body is cedar with a metal paint effect.
    That's really realistic!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    Fair dues my friend, how does it sound?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2273
    tFB Trader
    That's brilliant, absolutely love that.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 860
    edited September 2023
    Cheers fellas....it sounds good - brighter than the last one I built due to the use of Cherry for the neck. I'm thinking of shimming the nut and turning it into a slide machine. The next one I have planned is a six stringer tuned to open G for delta blues. I have a large jewellery box that will be perfect for it.