Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Which Modelling FX to use to replace Single Modulation Pedals and FX switch - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Which Modelling FX to use to replace Single Modulation Pedals and FX switch

Hi All

I currently have a huge board (14 pedals) and I'm looking to downsize for the sake of my back really. I have started replacing my Distortion pedals for presets on my Boss OD200 which will take ,4 pedals off my board , but I'm looking to remove 6 or so more with a modelling multifx which can do preset switching like a FX switcher pedal can.

I have been looking at the Line6 HX Effects pedal as the front runner to do this, but I wondered if there are anymore out there that I should consider which can send Midi commands to my OD-200 Whammy Pedal as part of presets. 

Any advice welcome 

Thanks. 

Xbox One Tag :- LunaticSalmon

Steam Tag :- Dickinstein

Origin Tag :- ATDickinson428

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    GT1000 Core.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HX FX would be ideal. I have one I am about to put in classifieds once photos are done. It is as new and includes box and shipping carton.
  • HX FX would be ideal. I have one I am about to put in classifieds once photos are done. It is as new and includes box and shipping carton.
    Will keep an eye out for it

Xbox One Tag :- LunaticSalmon

Steam Tag :- Dickinstein

Origin Tag :- ATDickinson428