Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT Cornell Romany 10 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT Cornell Romany 10

Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 75
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Lovely little amp this and very well built but I find myself using my little Marshall JCM more hence the sale.

Made in November 2022 and Hand wired in the UK. It’s based on a 50’s tweed champ circuit with a single 6L6 power tube and ECC83 in the pre amp. It’s got built in power scaling with 4 settings (10 - 0.05 watts) along with an EQ tone stack switch which allows you to flip the treble, middle and bass controls in or out of the circuit. This is very useful if you find the thick midrange of the tweed circuit a little too much.  It’s had the speaker changed to a WGS Veteran but it’s otherwise stock and in pristine condition.

Asking £725 (Was £750)

Collection or meet up in Southampton preferred but can pack up and ship if buyer wants to arrange a courier. Located on the Isle of Wight.

Would trade for a Roland JC22, Fender Vibro Champ/Princeton or maybe a decent headphone/pedal amp of some kind like a Milkman the amp or similar.

Would also trade or part ex towards a nice Tele or Ric 330. Other trade options considered.

Cheers 

Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments