Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Queen? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Queen?

What's Hot
Wonder what song she's playing?

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Highway to Hell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    or why she needs 3 pickups on that style of guitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    One Bites The Dust
    28reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Anarchy in the UK?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    March of the Black Queen....
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    Something by Royal Blood I guess

• A Smiths cover...

One is Dead.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Spinal Tap, Majesty of Rock

I meant April. ~ Simon Weir

Bit of trading feedback here.

• dazzajl said:
    One Bites The Dust
    For the win - can't beat that! :lol:
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8107
    Knockin' on Heaven's Door.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That bridge is in the wrong place - she's going to have all sorts of intonation problems.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Fuck the Police
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    IMG_4565.jpeg 825.1K
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cols said:
    Enjoyed this particularly. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    Wait, is she dead? 
    edited September 2023
    dindude said:
    Wait, is she dead? 
    According to The Smiths she is.

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    image.png 163.3K
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Yeah, but accoring to them the DJ's about to be hanged.

My first thought was Reign in Blood? But given the themes so far, maybe just One.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 10838
    One Will Rock You

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Save Me

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• wibblewibble Frets: 1042
    Killing in the name
  • Ones of the Stone Age
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6460
    dazzajl said:
    One Bites The Dust
    Much copied, never bettered.  You deserve a medal for that one!
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    or a kinghthood
  • Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie
    Be seeing you.
  • One
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    Making plans for Nigel Andrew
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Emp_Fab said:
    March of the Black Queen....
    No Wiz for that?  

It's a picture of the Queen wearing black and it's an early Queen song, thereby demonstrating my knowledge of the band.

I was hoping for at least one Wiz.  I would have given it.  You lot make fret whoring so difficult these days.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • Kilgore said:
    Knockin' on Heaven's Door.
    Thats not where she went, shes with her mate Savile. 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    Chalky said:
    dazzajl said:
    One Bites The Dust
    Much copied, never bettered.  You deserve a medal for that one!
    Just got there first, it’s all in the timing  :3
  • One wants to live forever