Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Radioshop ID Chris Buck Strat Set (sold) and Mint Strat Scratchplates (one sold) - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Radioshop ID Chris Buck Strat Set (sold) and Mint Strat Scratchplates (one sold)

strat84strat84 Frets: 301
edited September 2023 in Parts £
Two mint (colour) SSS scratchplates from the parts draw. I'm not sure of the brand of one but the other is a 64 SC from Guitarslinger aged parts in Germany. https://www.guitarslingerproducts.com/en/Sorted-By-Brands-MONTREUX-PARTS-GUITARSLINGER-PARTS-EMERSON-CUSTOM/GuitarSlinger-Parts/Guitarslinger-Parts-Pickguards/SC-Pickguards/Aged-Pickguard-64-SC-Mint-Green.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Aged 64 Strat

£32 for the 64sc SOLD and £12 for the other delivered. The 64 sc is on the left in both pics.

Also for sale a set of Radioshop ID CBS Chris Buck Strat Pickups. Bought here recently but I prefer my current Rocketfire set. A5 60s style Strat pickups with base plate on the bridge. They measure N 6.0 M 6.0 B 6.5. Includes original box, paperwork and covers. £150 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments