Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD PC Corsair Carbide 240 Case - i5 4590 - GTX980 -16G RAM -1TB SSD + 2 TB HD - £150 SOLD - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD PC Corsair Carbide 240 Case - i5 4590 - GTX980 -16G RAM -1TB SSD + 2 TB HD - £150 SOLD

SpiritOfTheAgeSpiritOfTheAge Frets: 131
edited September 2023 in Misc £
SOLD ____

PC available due to an upgrade to my son's machine. Currently running windows 10, which is not tied to any Microsoft account. ( I will supply the windows 64 key along with the PC of course).

Only thing on the PC is windows so it's a blank slate, the SSD has only been used for the OS and the HDD has been formatted.

Has a WIFI 6/ Bluetooth 4.0 (I  think!)  PCI express card fitted. It has a Palit GTX980 graphics card paired with an intel i5 4590 and 16gig of Ram. 

The mouse/keyboard and game controller are included as an extra really as they are not in great condition but will do if you've not got them already until you want to replace them.

I have the original box the case came in so I could package it all up to be sent via a courier if needed.

In fact let me check if that is the case. - Checked and packed - Ill get the weight and dimension and get a price and add it to the asking price this evening (13-9-2023)

So totting up the sum of the parts I'd like £150 delivered within the UK.

Price dropped bump.

SCONE!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments