Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Stomp Under Foot/Browne Amplification/Way Huge - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Stomp Under Foot/Browne Amplification/Way Huge

AornicAornic Frets: 415
edited September 2023 in FX £
All prices are with PayPal Friends and Family and include shipping to the UK. No trades please.

Browne Amplification T4 - £140

Based on a Big Muff, this one sounds bluesier to my ears. A lot of gain available and it has a very nice midrange characteristic that you would normally need to blend a drive into a Big Muff in order to achieve. Comes with box.

Phil Robinson FX Silicon Phuzz - £185 SOLD

A fuzzface that I liked so much that I bought two of. This is based on David Gilmour's early-mid 70s fuzz tones and is engineered to be able to be placed anywhere in the chain - and plays well with buffers! The novelty of having a spare wore off, so it's going up for sale. Strangely, Phil's website has been down for months now so I'm not sure if he's continuing or not. Check out the Gilmourish review for it. Comes with box.

Stomp Under Foot Ram's Head - £115

Stomp Under Foot are obsessed with the Big Muff circuit, and this is their truest take on a '73 Ram's Head in its stock form. 

Custom Pedal Boards UK Muff War - 
£80

A huge sounding Civil War Big Muff in a mini pedal format. The only one I've found that does that honestly. Comes with box.

Lovepedal Purple Plexi LE Limited Edition - £120 SOLD

A Marshall-in-a-box that goes from 60s Plexi tones to roaring JCM800. While we're all familiar with the standard Purple Plexi, this one has two different drives from the same circuit. One that is, to my ears, more biting and the other being more saturated.

Way Huge Aqua Puss Mk. II  - 
£95

An analogue delay that is famously used (in its Mk. I iteration) by John Mayer for slapback echo. Less dark than an MXR Carbon Copy, but doesn't impede on the signal by being too harsh/hard.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments