Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Music, but not as we know it. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Music, but not as we know it.

What's Hot
BrioBrio Frets: 1499
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    An error occured.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    Bother.
    It's a YouTube short. Do they need to be linked differently I wonder. I shall investigate.
    edited September 2023
    This is the link

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Seems you have to paste the share link and cut the word shorts/ from it.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    I like that. Very clever.
    Now, if the bloke who made it could turn his attention to curing heart disease...
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    great
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Ahhh yes, very cool, I watched a load of those a few years ago. They are animated of course, it would be great if you could make a real one.
  • That’s great
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    axisus said:
    Ahhh yes, very cool, I watched a load of those a few years ago. They are animated of course, it would be great if you could make a real one.
    Yes,the physics is wrong, but it was still fun.