Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SORTED: Strat 3 Bolt '70s style lightweight body nitro finished for genuine 70s Strat. - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SORTED: Strat 3 Bolt '70s style lightweight body nitro finished for genuine 70s Strat.

rze99rze99 Frets: 2005
edited October 2023 in Parts £

I have a '75 Fender Strat with a really great though modified neck, but the body is really heavy as was the style back then and it was also refinished decades ago in a thick glossy car type paint.... probably someone knew a sprayer in a car factory to do it so the whole guitar is not "vintage" as a valuation item. But that neck plays great.... 

I'm thinking about replacing the body (at last) and getting a 3 Bolt drilled lightweight body nitro finished. Preferably '70s correct colour.

Of course I can commission one from scratch and of course I drill the neck heel for 4 bold and replace plate,  but first, is there one available out there? I don't want a 70s fender reissue one as they are Poly (Ok, period correct, but not what I want.)

let me know.

cheers

R
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments