Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What's a Player Plus Strat body worth - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What's a Player Plus Strat body worth

Im thinking of advertising a Fender Player Plus Strat body but have no idea of its value, it is in Sunburst finish, no dings, with complete 2 point trem, factory routed HSH, how much should I ask for it?
Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    edited September 2023
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • paulnb57 said:
    Sunburst finish
    As in, yer actual three colour 'burst or the more orangey Sienna Sunburst?

paulnb57 said:
    Strat body … with complete 2 point trem
    With or without the pickguard and electronics assembly? (This would make a considerable difference to the price.)

The body, with vibrato but without Noiseless pickups, could be of interest to me for my baritone bitsa.
    Be seeing you.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 2884
    edited September 2023
    paulnb57 said:
    Sunburst finish
    As in, yer actual three colour 'burst or the more orangey Sienna Sunburst?

paulnb57 said:
    Strat body … with complete 2 point trem
    With or without the pickguard and electronics assembly? (This would make a considerable difference to the price.)

The body, with vibrato but without Noiseless pickups, could be of interest to me for my baritone bitsa.
    I may have sold the whole guitar, if not Ill let you know
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• TBH, I hope that the whole guitar sale works out for you. I had semi-promised to buy a Player HSH locally.
    Be seeing you.