Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTS Gibson Les Paul Custom 2022 - Black - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTS Gibson Les Paul Custom 2022 - Black

What's Hot
TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Unfortunately due to recent back operations I am forced to lighten things if I want to carry on gigging and I don't really keep guitars that I don't play live, so this lovely, upgraded Les Paul Custom that was bought new this year is going to have to go. This is a very regrettable sale but needs must. It's not very heavy for a Les Paul Custom but anything over 8lbs is just too heavy for me now, and this is more like 10/11lbs.

It is in excellent condition. No breaks or anything maybe the odd little thing here or there if you're looking, including a couple of small chips in the binding on the underneath of the guitar, see pictures. I believe this is from setting the guitar down on my guitar rack. Aside from that, if I'm being picky, on the back there are a few minor marks from playing while sitting down, but you can only see it in the right light and nothing unusual for a guitar with a nitro finish. I've tried to photograph them but as they're so difficult to see its hard to get a picture of. Again, very very minor. It looks lovely. 

It has locking Grover tuners installed, it has a string butler for ultimate tuning ability. This is easily removed I believe. It comes with the original tuners. Original strap locks will be installed. Also the original case and case candy of course. It was set up a couple of months ago by Zeitgeist Guitars and has 10's installed. 

Considering the upgrades and the recency of the purchase I'm looking for around £3700. No trades, I have already acquired what I want.

I can post but collection from East London /Essex area is preferred. I will drive an hour from where I am to meet you for £25 petrol money. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TDubsTDubs Frets: 511
    Good luck with the sale Phil. He’s a gent to deal with everyone!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TDubs said:
    Good luck with the sale Phil. He’s a gent to deal with everyone!
    Thanks mate :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    edited September 2023
    Was having a strange issue adding the pictures and realised none were on the listing but they're there now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump! 
  • Bump! 
  • PRICE DROP NOW £3750!
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    Bump! £3700!